Sunday, January 20, 2008

Guest Blog: Rodney Harrison


Big game today, baby. Oh yeah! Hot Rod's coming to play tonight! Playoff football, baby, that's what it's all about. Especially against the fucking Chargers. Buncha pussies. But hey, it's all about the te---What?! No, I haven't seen your fucking helmet, Vince. You big, fat fuck. I will put my helmet right on your kneecap, then stand up and hit you again before you can get your fat ass up. Now get the fuck out of here!

Wow, sorry. Don't know where that came from. Anyways, like I was saying, we're just taking it one game at a time over here. You guys want to talk about perfection, but we don't care about that at all. I'm just gonna be playing my game out there. You didn't know I'm one of the greatest playoff performers of all time? What, can't you read? I told you, Hot Rod's gonna be making plays tonight. Just as soon as I get my pre-game ster--where the fuck are they? Who fucking took my package? BIIIIILLLLLLLLL!!! Where is that sleeveless fuck? He's gotta have some video of who stole it, right? FUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!

Jesus, I better go find Shawne.

No comments: